Monday, June 24, 2024

Update: Shorts Programs

The newly reviewed shorts are (by program):
✼ The short “Saturn Risin9” is part of both the “Homegrown Shorts” and the “Across Time & Space: Queer Black Stories” programs.
✻ The short “MASC4MASC” also screens in-person before the feature film Riley.

When I did the press screeners for the shorts programs, there were several shorts that were not available for advance review. However, thanks to the Digital Screening Room, I have now been able to see all but one of the shorts in the programs I reviewed here, so I have updated those posts to include those additional shorts. I did not review the “Erotic City Shorts” or “Fangs After Dark” shorts programs, except for the short “Stink,” which was in both “Fangs” (in person) and “Cruel Summer” (streaming).

The short “You can’t get what you want but you can get me” in the “Come to My Window: Date Night” in-person shorts program was not available either as a press screener or in the Digital Screening Room, and I am unable to attend the screening at the New Parkway on Tuesday, so it is not reviewed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment